We understand that every funeral is different, and pride ourselves on fulfilling the wishes of the family and the deceased to every last detail. Our aim is to make what is a difficult and upsetting process as easy as possible by taking care of everything for you. Listed below are the services we offer:
- 24-hour call-out service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Sympathetic personal service by fully trained staff.
- Complete guidance and advice on making funeral arrangements.
- Transfer of the deceased to our funeral parlor for preparation and care.
- Liaisons with churches, clergy, cemeteries, crematoriums, hospitals and coroners if necessary.
- Advice on registering the death & documentation etc.
- Wide range of traditional coffins, as well as environmentally friendly coffins, including fixtures and fittings.
- Arrangement of press notices.
- Arrangement of floral tributes.
- Printing of service sheets and memorial cards.
- Engraving of name plate.
- Arrangement of tea / refreshments following the funeral.
- Handling of donations and liaising with relevant charity / charities.
- Supply of hearse and limousines.
- Coffin bearers, if required
- Repatriation to and from Mainland UK, Ireland and further afield
- We are, of course, able to adapt to all requirements. If you have a query relating to services we offer, or if an item you require is not listed above, please contact us, and we will be happy to discuss this with you.
In addition to the above, we also help with arrangements after the funeral for the following
- Burial / scattering / disposal of cremated remains or ‘ashes’.
- Purchasing and erecting a new memorial / updating an existing memorial.
- Placing ‘acknowledgment’ or ‘thanks for sympathy’ notices in local press.
Further information on some of our services can be found on the following links